Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Farewell October


On this almost last day of October the sun is warm and the air is cool. Many of the trees and fields in the western part of the valley have mellowed from outrageous red and yellow to rust and gold and brown.

As much as I love Autumn, this is the part that brings out the melancholy in my heart. The fading....the dying...the goodbye. How can it be so beautiful and so painful at the same time?


Farewell, October! You were hard and challenging and wonderful and beautiful and I'll never forget you.

2 comments:

  1. Can I really post a comment? This is good... your blog is a blessing for me and I am praying for your November! Love from Dina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm so happy to see my friend here! Thank you Dina, I need those prayers! I'll be praying for you, too.
      Love you!

      Delete

I love to hear from you!